A list of all our forthcoming events. Please click on the event for further information.
- August: Thursday 29th, The Lowry Hotel 12 Noon - 2.00 pm
Time - 10.00 am Registration and Refreshments for a 10.30 am Start
Presenter - Nadine Stanton - Professional Training UK Ltd
Topic - How To Deal With Difficult People
This month's seminar is being presented by Nadine Stanton, Founder and Director of Professional Training UK Ltd. Nadine states, "With the right skills, you can manage even the most challenging of people. This short workshop will include an interactive case study and a thought-provoking exercise. We will look at clients and colleagues alike that can be rude, arrogant, criticise ability, engage in inappropriate banter the list goes on?."
This workshop will cover the following:
- Manage conflict situations effectively
- Learn to recognise and handle manipulative behaviour
- Learn to be more assertive
- Understand why people behave in the way that they do
- Learn why your own reaction to difficult people may need addressing
- Maintain credibility with your colleagues
- Create a happier more productive work environment
- September: Thursday 26th, The Midland Hotel 12.00 Noon - 2.00 pm
- October: Thursday 31st, Crowne Plaza Hotel 12 Noon - 2.00 pm
- November: Thursday 21st, Crowne Plaza Hotel 12 Noon - 2.00 pm
- December: Thursday 12th, THe Midland Hotel 12 Noon - 2.00 pm
- January: Thursday 30th, The Lowry Hotel 12 Noon - 2.00 pm
Photographs by Shoot Me Studios
Come and join us at
OUR NEXT EVENT
Thursday 29th August
The Lowry Hotel 12 Noon - 2.00 pm
What members and guests say
"What is clearly apparent about The Business Network is that, unlike so many other networking groups and events that I have attended, you take an active role in connecting your members where you see there is an opportunity. Typically these networking events are organised, payments are collected from the delegates and the delegates are then left to get on with the networking themselves. Not with The Business Network! This is clearly a differentiator and I'm both surprised and delighted by the level of attention you give to your members, in particular to identifying those potentials relationships that that could benefit members and making the connections for us where we haven't already had the chance to connect."
Kingsbrook UK Ltd
"One of the things that really stood out to me as you were sending thanks to the various people at the event, I realised that I have also utilised the services of the first three people that you mentioned. This just makes me realise what a fantastic place this network is, the power of recommendations is second to none. The best of it is that I now have the contacts and ability to strengthen my company on an on-going basis. Thanks for all your hard work."
Mark 1 Business Systems Limited