A list of all our forthcoming events. Please click on the event for further information.
- October: Thursday 31st, Crowne Plaza Hotel 12.00 noon - 2.00 pm
Time - 10.00 am Registration and Refreshments for a 10.30 am Start
Presenter - Kieron Hill - Founder of KHES
Topic - Employment - An 'Opera' In 4 Acts
This month's seminar is being presented by Kieron Hill, Founder of KHES. Kieron's presentation will take you on a trip through the 4 main stages of employing staff and the potential legal and management pitfalls.
- Act 1 Recruitment - what can go wrong
- Act 2 Appraisal - make sure they are 'right'
- Act 3 Attendance - set the boundaries
- Act 4 Termination
About The Presenter
A varied career path for a graduate Agricultural Botanist, through software engineer, trade union official, UN refugee convoy driver to Assistant Director of consultancy at the UKs largest Employment Law and Health and Safety consultancy. Founded KHES in 2010 to focus on management rather than pure HR.
- November: Thursday 21st, The Midland Hotel - 12.00 noon - 2.00 pm
- December: Thursday 12th, THe Midland Hotel 12.00 noon - 2.00 pm
- January: Thursday 30th, The Lowry Hotel 12.00 noon - 2.00 pm
- February: Thursday 27th, The Lowry Hotel - 12.00 noon - 2.00 pm
- March: Thursday 26th, The Lowry Hotel - 12.00 noon - 2.00 pm
Photographs by Shoot Me Studios
Come and join us at
OUR NEXT EVENT
Thursday 31st October
Crowne Plaza Hotel 12.00 noon - 2.00 pm
What members and guests say
"The reason that I am joining The Network is quite simply you have an excellent model, and having attended many networking events I feel that yours is by far the best structured to actually achieve outcomes for the members."
Corporate Accountancy Solutions Ltd
"What a fabulous event at the Palace Hotel, it was truly inspirational"
LB Telecom Limited